Ok, I've obviously eaten more than just those sandwiches but I unfortunately don't have the recipes. I have the jist of some of them in mind but I don't know enough to type it up. Also, I hope I keep this love of cooking up and don't get sick of it in a few months...years...whatever. I just wanted to get those out. :D
Lately, I love watching Food Network and reading about food and cooking, and I've been doing that a lot. Hopefully when me and my hubby get our own place, I can start cooking up some good food for us! :)
Which reminds me, I want to make a list of recipes I wanna try when we have our own kitchen and I can cook. Maybe I'll go start that. I know I wanna make us chimichangas because we love the Mexican restaurants around here and it is one of the things I've had that I love. I guess it's the Hispanic in me that makes me love that kind of food. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment